You preschooler has been doing daily fine motor exercises to prepare his hands for writing since his baby and toddler years. And to kick start his pencil writing journey on a smooth path, we designed a user-friendly pencil that promotes the proper three-finger pencil grasp (tripod grasp). No pencil gripping aid is needed at all, because the triangular shaped jumbo pencil is thick enough (10 mm) for the little fingers to hold. The soft graphite of 6B makes it comfortable to guide the pencil to write or draw or just scribble what’s on his mind. The 14 cm length is just the right length to maintain good balance and control of the pencil based on those preschools’ hand strength, making the first writing experience an effort-worthy and strainless one.
Here is why we think you will like these pencils:
- Triangular shape promotes proper ‘tripod grasp’ (three fingered grasp)
- Appropriate pencil length (14 cm) aids better balance and hand control for your preschooler
- Thickness of 10mm provides better writing comfort and less hand strain
- “6B” soft graphite pencils requires less pressure for smoother writing and tracing
- Your preschooler worries less about controlling the pencil and focuses more on writing & drawing
You can also find in our store, a basic set includes: a pack of 8 pc jumbo triangular pencils, 1 pc of pencil sharpener from KUM Germany, and 1 pc Staedtler Soft eraser.
You may also find a full stationery set with scissors, ruler and a stationery tray for organizing the items on the desktop.
Recommended age: 3 years old and up.